I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well  Empty I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well

Post by Lucian Rasputin Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Lucian Rasputin
basic info
 full name: Lucian Edward Rasputin
date of birth: 02/29/00

hometown: London England

current town: Streets of London England

clique: Goths

why are they at evergreen? Dance and Choir

face claim: Alex Evans
 biographyLucian has spent the majority of his years alone since his parents died. He had spent three years in an orphanage. He was eventually adopted though he his adopted parents really just used him as a servant. He eventually ran away and took to life on the streets where he was barely scraping by.

Lucian had one day ran into a man who eventually turned his life around. He was nice enough to take him and with a few months he had gained back the weight he had lost in the months that he was on his own.
 shipperfriends: Lucian has very few friends. He usually tends to keep to himself as he doesn't think that he fits in. However he is willing to be friends with anyone who would accept him.

enemies: Lucian currently has no enemies. He is a target of the Elites banter and bullying.

lovers: Lucian has very little experience with love. Though he is willing to try if he does develop feelings.
Lucian Rasputin
Lucian Rasputin
gif :
Loneliness adds beauty to life It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better
alias :
Jules
clique :
Goths
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net/t4-i-found-you-crying

Back to top Go down

I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well  Empty Re: I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2016 3:56 pm

accepted!
congratulations: your shipper app has been accepted. you may start plotting and roleplaying! don't forget to fill out the claims!
Admin
Admin
gif :
I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well  Tumblr_mk98wl8UNs1rhz43wo1_500
alias :
root admin
clique :
the top
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well  Empty Re: I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well

Post by Darcy Foxx Sun May 01, 2016 7:35 pm

DARCY & LUCIAN
i know we did most of our plotting through skype, but it doesn't hurt to do a bit on the forum as well. i can see darcy sorta attempt to get to know him at the start of the school year, especially if they were to end up first meeting each other through darcy buying drugs for one of his big summer parties.
Darcy Foxx
Darcy Foxx
gif :
I Found You Crying Outside on the Wall of the Devil's Well  3253337640_1_9_6P78tNKO
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net/t9-bathroom-towels-an

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum